Should I Send My Kid to College?
How to Prepare Your Child NOW for the Future of Education
It’s becoming harder and harder to tell our kids and grandkids that spending six figures for an undergraduate degree is the only way to prepare for the future. The time has come to explore the future of higher education and alternatives that may better prepare our youth for rewarding careers.
Join authors Ben Lytle and Kerry Hannon for a powerful new livestream webinar series addressing three key concerns:
Session #1: 4/19 @ 7pm EST: Higher Ed’s Big Problem – Is college the right answer for our kids’ success?
Session #2: 4/26 @ 7pm EST: The Education System of the Future – The personalization of education
- Why does the focus need to shift from teaching to individualized learning?
- What role will the Cloud play in future higher education?
- What is accelerated wisdom and how will it create new paths for higher education and career prep?
- How can we determine today the best path towards tomorrow’s rewarding career and successful adulthood?
- What does democratized education look like and how does it benefit students and their families?
- What are the merits of a lifelong learning model and which tools or platforms can best support it?
This FREE, interactive webinar series could be a life-changing educational event for you and your family.