Should I Send My Kid to College?
How to Prepare Your Child NOW for the Future of Education
It’s becoming harder and harder to tell our kids and grandkids that spending six figures for an undergraduate degree is the only way to prepare for the future. The time has come to explore the future of higher education and alternatives that may better prepare our youth for rewarding careers.
Join authors Ben Lytle and Kerry Hannon for a powerful new livestream webinar series addressing three key concerns:
Session #1: 4/19 @ 7pm EST: Higher Ed’s Big Problem – Is college the right answer for our kids’ success?
- The history of college and how its purpose — and value proposition — has morphed over time.
- Is college intended for career prep or life prep?
- Why is the cost of higher education skyrocketing?
- What existential problems do colleges and universities face now and in the next 5-10 years?
- The operating paradigm for most parents over the last half century has been “my child won’t be successful in life without a degree.” Is this still valid?
- Studies report that individuals with degrees earn more—will this be true in five years? Ten years? Twenty years?
This FREE, interactive webinar series could be a life-changing educational event for you and your family.