Lead Like a Superhero
A Special Focus Report and Live Webinar
The emerging tools and technologies that business leaders continue to accrue can make them feel as though they’re the heroes of their own comic book movie franchise. The next generation of leaders will be sharper, quicker and more adept at leading teams with maximum efficiency and impact.
In a new Focus Report from Sales & Marketing Management, Ben Lytle, visionary entrepreneur and founder of insurance giant Anthem, presents insights on how to manage teams into the 2030s and beyond. The report is based on Lytle’s new book, “The Potentialist: Your Future in the New Reality of the Next Thirty Years.”
In the report as well as in an accompanying free live Webinar scheduled for Dec. 13, Lytle addresses:
- Leadership: The Top 7 new world realities leaders will face in the coming year
- Customer Experience: How new technologies might provide a seamless experience
- Collaboration: Why removing barriers to collaboration will open up new paths of innovation
- Entrepreneurship: The traditional 9-to-5 career model is over. Here’s what’s next
- Branding: Ways to exponentially increase relationships and make branding a whole new ballgame
Download the Focus Report in PDF format and share with colleagues or read the stories separately here.
Learn more about the Dec. 13 webinar and register to attend here. Registrants will be provided access to the recording of the webinar.